HOW TO SETUP HP TANGO
The HP Tango All-in-One wireless printer is the world's first smart home printer, and best suitsfor smart devices at your home. You can control the HP Tango printer remotely with the help of the HP Smart app , and can perform voice-activated and hands-free printing using the Alexa , Google Assistant , and Microsoft Cortana . The HP Tango setup process is quite simple and stress-free.
- Unpack the HP Tango printer and take all the accessories such as power cord, ink cartridges, packing materials, and wraps from the box.
- Place the printer on the output tray with proper corner alignments.
- Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet and connect it with the HP Tango printer.
- Load some plain papers in the input tray and adjust it with the guideways.
- Tap the Ink door button to open the ink cartridge access door and load the ink cartridges.
- Fix the color ink cartridge in the left and black cartridge in the right slot.
- Make sure that you do not touch the ink nozzles ofthe ink cartridges to avoid poor printing qualities.
- Close the ink cartridge access door gently after the ink cartridge installation.
- Wait until the printer prints the alignment page for ink quality verification.
- Connect the HP Tango printer to the wireless network using the WPS push button method or other network connections.
- Refer to the Wireless Quick Start Guide by pressing the Information button on the HP Tango printer and holding it for three seconds.
- Once again, press the information button to print the Wireless Quick Start Guide when the control panel buttons light up.
- Download and install the HP Smart app on your desired device to connect it with the HP Tango setup printer.
- You can also enroll for HP Instant Ink replacement if needed. It will automatically monitor the ink levels on the HP Tango printer and sends a mail to replace the ink cartridges, which saves you time and cost.
HP TANGO PRINTER APP
The HP Tango printer offers an HP Smart app that helps you to connect with the printer setup wirelessly. The HP Smart app is available in the Apple Store, Google Play Store, and Microsoft Store. It makes printing and scanning operation easier with one touch on your smart gadgets.
It can be installed on Android devices, Apple iOS devices, Windows 10, and macOS computers.
Making use of the HP Smart app, you can set up and manage the controls directly from the app, view printer status, share documents to print from your computer, store the scanned document on your Cloud storage account, and order printer supplies from your mobile.
HP TANGO DRIVER
The driver for the HP Tango printer is the programming software that controls all the operations or tasks performed on the printer machine. The driver is only available for certain versions of the Windows operating system. For Windows 10, MacOS, besides the Android and iOS devices, the HP Smart app can be installed.
HP TANGO PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- You can download the HP Tango driver by clicking the Driver Download button on this page or download the driver software from the manufacturer's site.
- You must choose your operating system and its version before downloading the driver software for the HP Tango setup printer.
- The release date, latest version, and size of the file are available under the printer name.
- The downloading file format will be .exe for Windows.
- For Mac, you need to install the HP Smart App
- You can also get the download link to your email by selecting the Email Link button on the official site.
- After downloading the driver, navigate to the downloaded folder and run the HP Tango driver file.
HOW TO CONNECT HP TANGO TO WIFI
Using WPS push button method:
- Before connecting the HP Tango printer to the wireless network, turn on your Wi-Fi router or access point, and connect your computer or mobile to the wireless network(Wi-Fi router).
- The WPS method is only applicable if the Wi-Fi router supports the WPS option and has a WPS button on it.
- Turn on the HP Tango printer and navigate to the backside of the printer to connect HP Tango to wifi.
- Tap and hold the Wireless and Power buttonssimultaneously for five seconds.
- Now, go to the Wi-Fi router to process the WPS push button method within two minutes.
- Tap the WPS button and hold it for three to five seconds to connect HP Tango to wifi.
- The HP Tango searches for the wireless network and displays that ' the WPS connection has started 'message on the control panel.
- Also, the Wireless blue light on the control panel of the HP Tango printer lightsup,indicating that the printer is connected to the wireless network.
Using the HP Smart App :
- First, download and install the HP Smart app on your device and make sure that the Bluetooth is turned on(for mobile devices).
- Now, turn on the printer and wait for itto become ideal.
- Press and hold the ' Wireless ' button on the backside of the printer up to five seconds or until you see the Edge light flashing to connect HP Tango to wifi.
- Add your HP Tango setup printer to the displayed printer list on your device.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and type your Password or Network key to complete the wireless network process.
- Once your printer gets connected to the wireless network, the Wireless light turns into solid blue.
HOW TO PRINT PHOTOS ON HP TANGO
Carry out these steps to print the photos on your HP Tango printer:
- Turn on the printer and load the photo paper.Adjust the guides as per the paper sizein the input tray to print photos on HP Tango.
- Open the output tray to receive the printing photos.
- Open the image or photo you wish to print from your software and select the Print
- Now, the Print properties dialogue box will open to make changes or setup the printing settings.
- Make sure to select the correct printer name before to print photos on HP Tango.
- Choose your appropriate settings in the Properties dialogue box such as Layout , Paper / Quality , Paper Size , and Color of the print.
- Select the Advanced tab to access more settings options to print photos on HP Tango.
- Click on the OK button to exit the properties dialogue and click on the Print
- Now, the chosen photo will be printed on the HP Tango setup printer.
HOW TO TURN OFF HP TANGO
You can turn off the HP Tango printer by merely pressing the Power button.
The HP Tango printer has a unique feature named Auto-off . Enabling this feature will turn off the printer fully after two hours of inactivity.
The printer uses Energy Saving mode after five minutes of inactivity even when the Auto-off mode is disabled.The Auto-off is enabled by default if there are no network and fax features in the printer.
HP TANGO PRINTER OFFLINE
The HP Tango printer offline is a common issue that can be resolved using simple methods.
- First, check whether the printer is turned on.Check the cable or network
- Restart your printer and check whether the offline printer issue is resolved or not.
- Also, checkif you have chosen the correct printer name on your device while performing printing operations.
- If the HP Tango printer offline problem persists, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- It will automatically diagnose and resolve your HP Tango printer offline issues.
- If you have difficulties in resolving the HP Tango setup printer issues, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button available on this screen.