HOW TO SETUP HP DESKJET 3755
- The HP Deskjet 3755 setup printer package has the following contents - HP ink cartridges, Power cable, USB cable, Setup, User guide, and a software CD.
- Connect the power cord on the port provided behind the printer and connect the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Open the front door of the printer and wait for the carriage to come to the
- Unpack the original HP ink cartridges and install them inside the carriage.
- Insert the Tri-color ink cartridge first and insert the black cartridge intothe second slot. If they are already fixed, you will hear a click sound.
- Pull out the paper feeder on top and load paper in it. Adjust the guides as per the loaded paper size. Make sure not to bend the pape
- Draw out the output tray and extender.
- Install the driver software to configure the printer on your device.
HP DESKJET 3755 DRIVER
You can install the driver software for HP DeskJet 3755 setup printer by following the guidelines given below.
- Go to the support site of the HP Printer.
- Click Software and HP DeskJet 3755 Drivers inthe menu bar and then select Printer.
- Search for your printer and click Submit. You will be redirected to the HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One printer's page.
- Click the Software, Drivers, and Firmware
- Choose your Operating system and version.
- Now, select the drivers required for your printer and click Download.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install the driver software.
- You can also install the HP DeskJet 3755 driver software from the installation CD in the package.
- The instructions onthe screen can be followed to complete the software installation.
For mobile printing, install the HP smart app, which is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows 10.
- On your smartphone, open the Google Play Store application and search for HP Smart or Scan the QR code from the given manual.
- Install the HP Smart app and start printing from your phone.
For iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch install the HP Smart app from the App Store of Apple.
Windows 10 device:
Open the Windows Store from your device. Search for HP Smart and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application on your device.
HP DESKJET 3755 MANUAL
- The manuals for the HP DeskJet 3755 include User Guide, HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Guide, Getting Started Guide, and an instant ink brochure.
- The User Guide contains necessary information about the control panel features, steps to print, scan and copy, installing cartridges, printer connection procedures, common issues, and solutions.
- The Setup Guide comprises a pictorial representation for hardware setup and the QR code for HP smart app.
- Getting Started Guide shows the control panel touchscreen icon's description and warranty details.
- Instant Ink Brochure has the details about the replacement service and monthly plans to subscribe to ink services at low costs.
HOW TO CONNECT HP DESKJET 3755 TO WIFI
- Your HP Deskjet 3755 setup printer needs to be connected to the same wireless network as your device.
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router while doing the initial wireless settings.
- Now, connect the Printer Setup to the network to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to wifi.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the printer's control panel.
- While installing the HP DeskJet 3755 driver software, select the connection type as Wireless .
- Follow the instructions on the software and enter your network SSID and its security key to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to wifi.
- If your router doesn't have a WPS button, install the HP Smart app on your mobile and connect it to the network. You can start printing directly from your mobile
HOW TO SCAN WITH HP DESKJET 3755
Scanning with HP Printer Assistant:
- Open HP Printer Assistantand select Print & Scan. Then, click Scan.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo. Select the Scan type as Document or photo to scan with HP Deskjet 3755.
- To save as a document, click Save as PDF, and for photo,click Save as JPEG.
- Insert the document paper to be scanned into the sheet feeder of the HP Deskjet 3755 setup printer. Align to the right side of the feeder.
- Navigate to the software, select the other settings, and click Scan.
- Adjust and edit the scanned image if required to scan with HP Deskjet 3755.
- If you have more documents, insert it into the printer's sheet feeder and click Add Pages icon on the software.
Scanning with HP Easy Scan:
- Install HP Easy Scan on your device.
- Open the application and select the type of file.
- Place the document into the feeder and click Scan.
HP DESKJET 3755 SCAN TO COMPUTER
- After installation of the printer software, load the document to the scanner feeder print side up for HP Deskjet 3755 scan to computer.
- In Windows 10, click the Start button, select All Apps and click HP.
- Select Scanand click Scan a Document or Photo to scan with HP Deskjet 3755.
- Choose the type of scan and click Scan.
- The scanning light turns on, wait for the document in the scan feeder to complete the scan. You can insert only one document at a time.
- You can save the scanned file as PDF or JPEG.
HP DESKJET 3755 TROUBLESHOOTING
The common HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting issues with the HP DeskJet 3755 printer are Printer offline, Print job stuck in Queue, HP Deskjet 3755 setup issues, Scan issues, Wireless Printer issues, Ink cartridge errors, No connection issues, Alignment Unsuccessful error, and other issues. Some problems and their solutions are mentioned below.
HP DESKJET 3755 NOT PRINTING
If you are using non-genuine ink cartridges, try replacing them with the original one.
Check ink level:
- Check the ink level in the ink cartridges by opening HP Printer Assistant on your Windows computer. You can see the Estimated levels on the top screen. Search for and select your printer to open the HP Printer Assistant window to solve HP Deskjet 3755 not printing.
- On iOS devices, go to System Preferences --> Print & Scan. Select your printer and click Options & Supplies. Select Supply Levels to see the ink levels in each cartridge.
- If the ink level in a cartridge is low, replace it with a new one.
Align Ink Cartridges:
- Open HP Printer Assistant on your Windows computer to align the ink cartridges.
- Select Maintain Your Printer and click Align Cartridges under the Devices Services
- Load paper into the input tray and check the rows for boxes that have overlapping lines to fix HP Deskjet 3755 not printing.
- Navigate to the HP Deskjet 3755 setup printer software and select all overlapped boxes.
- On iOS devices, go to System Preferences --> Print & Scan. Select Options & Supplies and click Utility and open Printer Utility. Select Align and select the overlapped boxes.
Windows: Go to HP Printer Assistant and select Maintain your printer. Select Clean Cartridges under the Device Service tab. The Print Quality Diagnostic page gets printed. If the quality is not good, click Second-level Clean.
iOS: Select Clean Printheads on the Printer Utility page to solve HP Deskjet 3755 not printing.
If the HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting problem continues, replace the ink cartridge and try printing.
HP DESKJET 3755 ERROR 3
- Check for any jammed paper inside the input tray of the printer and remove it carefully.
- Press the Cancel
- Check for paper jams in the output tray.
- Open the front door and check the carriage area. Make sure the carriage is able to move properly.
- Unplug the power cord when the printer is ON and remove any paper pieces inside the HP Deskjet 3755 setup printer.
- Turn ON the printer.
- The ink cartridges should be installed into the correct slots.
- Remove and reinstall the ink cartridges. You should hear a clicking sound while installing the ink cartridges. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- If the HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting error doesn't get resolved, reset the printer.
HP DESKJET 3755 PRINTER OFFLINE
- Navigate to control panel on your Windows computer, select Devices and Printers.
- Alternatively, select the Control Panel option followed by the View devices and printers option to solve HP Deskjet 3755 printer offline.
- Again,right-click on the printer and click See what's printing.
- In the prompted window, select Printer.
If the checkboxes for Pause printing and Use printer offline are checked, uncheck them to turn your HP Deskjet 3755 setup printer online.