EPSON ECOTANK ET-M2170 SETUP
Follow the guided instructions given below to set up your brand new Epson ET M2170 setup printer.
- First, unpack the Epson EcoTank ET- M2170 printer completely.
- After that, fill the ink tank of the printer.
- To do that, open the ink tank cover.Take the cap from the tank.
- Open the ink bottle and insert its nozzleinto the filling port of the tank.
- Wait for the ink tank to full.
- After that, close the ink tank and its cover.
- Power on your Epson EcoTank ET- M2170 printer.
- Perform the on-screen instructions and set the print quality as per your need.
- Now, load a stack of A4 or U.S paper into the printer.
- Take the paper cassette out of the Epson printer.
- Fill the cassette with the required number of papers and insert it back into the printer.
- When prompted, choose the paper settings on the Epson EcoTank ET- M2170 printer’s control panel.
- Now, install the Epson EcoTank ET- M2170 printer driver software on your system to complete the Epson ET M2170 setup.
- To get remote assistance on the same, contact our printer technical experts.
EPSON ECOTANK ET-M2170 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- To know how to download the Epson EcoTank ET- M2170 printer driver from this site, click the Driver Download
- Now,you will be directed to the Epson ET M2170 driver download page.
- Choose your operating system and language if required and click the OK
- Now,a list of driver files will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the driver file you want and click the Download
- Wait for the selected driver file to download.
- Once it is done, begin the installation by opening it.
- Complete the driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
EPSON ECOTANK ET-M2170 MANUAL
To download the Epson EcoTank ET- M2170 printer’s user manual from its official site, follow the quick steps given below.
- Navigate to the official site of the Epson printer.
- Search for the Epson EcoTank ET- M2170 printer in the products list and select it.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty
- The list of user guides available for this Epson ET M2170 setup printer will appear on the screen.
- Locate the user guide file you want and click the PDF text beside it.
- Now,the selected user guide file will open in the PDF viewer application.
- Click the Download button available at the top-right corner of the PDF viewer.
- Once the user manual is downloaded successfully, open and utilize it as per your need.
EPSON ECOTANK ET-M2170 WIRELESS SETUP
The guided instructions given below will direct you to connect your Epson EcoTank ET-M2170 printer to a wireless connection using its control panel.
- Before you begin the Epson ET M2170 wireless setup process, make sure to turn ON Wi-Fi router.
- Connect your Windows or Mac system to the same Wi-Fi network to which you wish to link the Epson EcoTank ET-M2170 printer.
- Make sure that the initial Epson ET M2170 setup is done.
- Now, open the Epson EcoTank ET-M2170 printer’s driver file on your system to begin the installation process.
- Accept the end-user license agreement to continue with the Epson ET M2170 driver installation.
- On the Software Selection screen, select the driver files that you wish to install on your system.
- After selecting the driver files, click the Install
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the Epson EcoTank ET-M2170 printer driver installation process.
- Choose the Wireless Connection option on the Select Your Connection screen.
- Select the Epson ET M2170 Setup printer for the first time option in the Select Printer Setup Option
- Click the Yes option followed by Epson ET M2170 wireless setup.
- Now,the installer application will automatically detect your Epson printer.
- It may take a few minutes to complete.
- Select the Using control panel
- Go to your Epson EcoTank ET-M2170 printer’s control panel.
- Press the Home button and select the Wi-Fi setup
- Touch the OK button to continue the Epson ET M2170 wireless setup process.
- Now,the list of SSIDs of available wireless networks will appear on the screen.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network’ SSID from the list of networks.
- Enter your wireless network’s security key when prompted and press the OK
- Once your Epson EcoTank ET-M2170 printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network, go back to the Epson ET M2170 driver installation wizard and continue the process.
- After completing the driver installation process, try to perform a test print to check if the Epson ET M2170 setup is done correctly.
EPSON ECOTANK ET-M2170 WIRED SETUP
- First, connect your Epson EcoTank ET-M2170 printer to a router or access point using an Ethernet network cable.
- If you have already set your Epson printer on a wireless network, then disable the Wi-Fi feature on it, and uninstall its print driver software from your system.
- Now, perform the driver installation for the wired setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the Wired Network Connection option when prompted.
- Perform the remaining set of the Epson ET M2170 driver installation steps by following the on-screen instructions.
- To get remote assistance in setting up a wired network connection for your Epson ET M2170 setup printer, contact our technical experts.
EPSON ECOTANK ET-M2170 APP
The list of apps available for your Epson EcoTank ET-M2170 printer are:
- Epson Print & Scan app for Windows Tablets.
- Epson Mopria Print Service.
The Epson iPrint Mobile app is a free application available for Android and Apple devices. Using the Epson iPrint Mobile app, you can print all types of documents; PDFs, Microsoft Office documents, photos, and web pages. Install this application on your device, connect your device and the printer to the same wireless network, and then perform the print operations.
Epson Print & Scan app for Windows Tablets:
This application lets you perform the print or scan operation from your Windows Tablets. But, it does not support Windows 10 Mobile Printing. You can download this application from the Microsoft Windows Store.
Epson Mopria Print Service:
To perform print operations from your Android device or tablet (Android v4.4 or later), you can use the Epson Mopria Print Service application. You can download this application on your Android device from the Google Play Store application. After installing the application, perform the printer-related operations directly from your Android device to the Epson ET M2170 setup printer.