EPSON ECOTANK ET 3760 SETUP
The guided Epson Et 3760 Setup instructions given below will assist you in setting up your Epson EcoTank ET3760 printer and connecting it to a system over a wired or wireless network.
- First, make sure that you have unpacked the printer completely.
- Fill the ink tanks of the printer by following the instructions given below.
- Raise the top cover of the printer.
- Locate the ink tanks and remove the cap of the cartridge.
- Unpack the ink bottleand open
- Insert the ink bottle upside down into the ink tank’s opening.
- After filling the tank, close the ink tank.
- Keep the remaining ink aside for future use.
- After filling all the ink tanks, close the top cover of the printer.
- Now, connect the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer to the power source by using a power cord.
- Once the printer is turned ON and becomes silent, set the basic printer preferences as instructed on the screen.
- To complete the physical printer setup, you have to load A4 or US paper into the printer.
- Take the paper tray out of the printer. Fill the tray with astack of A4 paper.
- Adjust the paper slides correctly.
- Replace the tray into the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer.
- Now,the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer setup is completed.
- Proceed to install the Epson printer’s driver software on our system.
- You can use the printer driver software CD or downloaded print driver file to complete the installation.
- Make sure to select the correct Epson printer model and connection type during the Epson Et 3760 driver installation process.
- Perform the driver installation by following the on-screen Epson Et 3760 Setup instructions.
- To get remote assistance in installing the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer driver on your system, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button available on this screen.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 3760 DRIVER
A printer driver is a software that helps you to access the printer related operations from your laptop, or desktop device. The driver software installation CD is provided with the printer package while purchasing it from the manufacturer site or a trusted retail store. You can also download the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer driver from this site. To do that, click the Epson Et 3760 Driver Download button available on this screen. Choose your operating system from the respective drop-down menu.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 3760 MANUAL
The guided instructions given below will direct you to download a hard copy of the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer’s user manual from its official site.
- On your Windows or Mac system, open the Google Chrome or Safari web browser and navigate to the Epson printer’s support page.
- Search for the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer in the product list and select it.
- Now,the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer’s support page will appear.
- Locate the Manuals and Warranty tab and click it.
- Now,a list of user guides related to this Epson Et 3760 Setup printer will appear on the screen.
- Select the user manual you want and click the PDF button.
- Now,the selected user guide file will open using PDF reader or viewer.
- Locate the Download icon in the PDF viewer application and click it.
- Now,the user manual download process begins and wait for it to complete.
- Once the user manual is downloaded successfully, open it in the PDF reader and utilize it as per your need.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 3760 WIRELESS SETUP
Usually, the Epson Et 3760 wireless setup process is quite easy to perform. Things you need to set up a wireless network connection are a wireless router with a stable internet connection and a computer that can connect to the Wi-Fi network. The quick, simple steps given below will direct you to connect the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer to the Wi-Fi network using the printer’s control panel.
- Check if your Wi-Fi router is ready for the wireless network connection setup.
- Switch on your Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer, wireless router, and the computer.
- Make sure that your Epson Et 3760 Setup printer and the system are not connected to each other.
- If connected, disconnect them and then begin the Epson Et 3760 driver installation process.
- Open the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer driver file on your system.
- Perform the on-screen Epson Et 3760 wireless setup instructions until the Select your Connection window appears.
- Choose the Wireless Connection option by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Click the Next button on the same Select Your Connection screen to continue with the Epson Et 3760 wireless setup process.
- Select the Epson Et 3760 Setup printer for the first time option.
- If the installer detects your wireless network successfully, then the Wi-Fi Auto Connect dialog box will appear on your system screen.
- Click the Yes radio button. Now the installer will automatically detect your printer and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- If the installer fails to detect your printer, then the Select a Wireless Network Setup Method window will appear on your system screen.
- Choose the Using control panel option and click the Next button.
- Your Wi-Fi network credentials will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, navigate to the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer’s control panel.
- Press the Home button and select the Network icon using the navigation keys available on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Wi-Fi (recommended) --> Start Setup --> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard .
- Now,the list of available wireless network SSIDs will appear on your printer screen.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of networks and enter its password when prompted to finish Epson Et 3760 wireless setup.
- Wait for a few minutes for your Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer to connect to your network.
- Once it is done, return to the Epson Et 3760 driver installation wizard and complete the remaining steps of the installation.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 3760 WIRED SETUP
- If you have already established a wireless network for your printer, first, disable the Wi-Fi option on your Epson EcoTank printer and proceed with Epson Et 3760 wired setup.
- On your Windows or Mac system, uninstall the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer’s driver file that you have installed already.
- Now, get an Ethernet cable and connect your Epson Et 3760 Setup printer to the router.
- On your system, open the printer Epson Et 3760 driver file to begin the installation.
- In the Select Your Connection window, select the Wired network connection option and click the Next button.
- Follow the guidelines displayed on the screen to complete the Epson Et 3760 wired setup.
- After completing the wired setup, perform a test scan or print operation to check the printer functions.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 3760 SCAN TO COMPUTER
To perform the Scan to Computer operation from your Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- First, connect your Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer and the system to the same wired or wireless network.
- Make sure that you have installed the full-featured Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer driver on your Windows or Mac system for Epson Et 3760 scan to computer.
- Now, turn on your Epson printer.
- Get the document you wish to scan and place it on the scanner glass.
- Press Home and select the Scan option on your printer’s control panel.
- Now,the Scan to wizard will appear on the screen.
- Select the Computer If you have used the wireless network for the connection setup, then the list of connected computers will appear on the screen.
- Select your computer and follow the on-screen instructions for Epson Et 3760 scan to computer.
- If you have done the Epson Et 3760 connection using the USB cable, then the USB connection will appear on the screen,select it.
- Select aformat from the displayed options and tap the Save button to perform Epson Et 3760 scan to computer.
- Now,the Epson EcoTank ET 3760 printer will start to scan the document, and the scanned copy will be saved on your computer in the selected format.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 3760 TROUBLESHOOTING
The common issues that the users face with the printer are paper jams, ink cartridge issues, printer, not printing, or printer stops the print operation unexpectedly. You can find the basic Epson Et 3760 troubleshooting instructions in the Epson EcoTanl ET 3760 printer’s user guide. The Epson Et 3760 troubleshooting instructions provided in the user guide are developed by the experts after resolving various Epson Et 3760 Setup printer-related issues. To get more advanced troubleshooting instructions to fix your Epson printer’s issue, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button available on this screen.