EPSON ECOTANK ET 2720 SETUP
Epson ET 2720 setup printer is a cartridge-free printer that saves 90% ink with its super tank that gives a high yield. The printer is enabled to print wirelessly from anywhere using Epson email print and also has voice-activated printing.
- Unpack the printer package and remove all packing materials.
- Open the ink tank cover and fill ink intothe black color ink port. Check the color code on each slot before filling the ink. The ink bottle stops ink automatically once the ink port is filled to the maximum level. Close the ink tank cover.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Lift the control panel of the printer up to a convenient angle and turn it
- Select your language usingthe arrow buttons.
- Press the Start button to begin ink charging.
- Follow the Epson ET 2720 printer instructions on-screen to adjust the print quality.
- Load some paper into the tray by lifting the support and tilt it backward.
- Adjust the guides according to the size of the paper.
- Install the Epson ET 2720 driver software from the installation CD or download it from the official website of the printer.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 2720 DRIVER
The printer driver software for Epson Ecotank ET 2720 is given as an installation CD with the package. If you don't have the CD/DVD to install the software, click the Epson ET 2720 driver download button on this page. It is recommended to install the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer for getting full access for printing and scanning software.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 2720 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- Open your web browser, go to the official website of the Epson printer.
- On the Home Page, click the Menu
- Select the Support tab and click Printers from the drop-down list.
- Enter the product name as Epson Ecotank ET 2720 and press the Enter
- Select your Epson ET 2720 setup printer from the options.
- Choose your operating system under the Downloads
- Select Epson ET 2720 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer and click Download.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click to install the software.
- Follow the instructions and select the required connection setup to proceed with the installation.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 2720 MANUAL
The User Guide contains the Printer's basic settings information, printer setup instructions, Wi-Fi networking, printing through a wireless network, paper loading techniques, printing, copying and scanning from a computer, using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Android printing, refilling ink procedures, adjusting print quality, cleaning and troubleshooting issues.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 2720 WIRELESS SETUP
- Make sure to connect your computer/laptop and wireless router/access point.
- Once all the hardware connectionsare made, install the Epson ET 2720 driver software from the installation CD. In case your computer doesn't have a CD/DVD drive, download the software package from the official website of the printer.
- Locate the downloaded file and open it. Follow the instructions to install the software.
- Under the Setup tab, select Wireless Connection in the Epson ET 2720 wireless setup window. Then, click Next.
- If you are setting up the printer wirelessly for the first time, choose Epson ET 2720 Setup printer for the first time and select Next.
- If your printer can automatically detect your wireless network, the Wi-Fi Auto Connect window appears. Click Yes to auto-connect Wi-Fi.
- Follow the prompts to connect to your network connection automatically for Epson ET 2720 wireless setup.
- If the above method fails, you will be prompted to setup Wireless Network using Control Panel or temporary USB cable connection.
- Select Using the control panel and click Next.
- Enter your wireless network credentials on the screen and click Next.
- When you are redirected to Start Wireless Setup, follow the instructions on the computer screen to start wireless setup on the printer's control panel.
- Press Home on the printer , and scroll with the arrow buttons to find Wi-Fi Setup and select Wi-Fi (Recommended). Then, press OK.
- Open Epson ET 2720 Wi-Fi Setup Wizard, choose your network name, and enter the password for your wireless network with the navigation arrows and press OK.
- Print the Epson ET 2720 setup complete network connection report.
- Navigate to the software and click Finish to complete the installation.
- To use the printer from another device, install the Epson ET 2720 driver and select The printer is already on my wireless network Follow the same Epson ET 2720 wireless setup procedure to install on any other device.
EPSON ECOTANK ET 2720 TROUBLESHOOTING
Some of the common issues with the Epson Ecotank ET 2720 printer are given below. Use the below to Epson ET 2720 troubleshooting steps to solve it quickly.
PRINTING LOW-QUALITY PRINTS
- If your printing quality is poor, check the ink levels and refill the ink if needed.
- Run a nozzle check and look for any clogging in the pores.
- Clean the print heads if needed.
- Reload the paper with the print side up and check the paper type settings to match the paper loaded.
- Align the print head and adjust the print quality in the software.
- Run the Power Cleaning utility if you are using the Epson ET 2720 setup printer after a gap.
- If the printer doesn't connect to your wireless network, make sure to place the printer within the range of your router.
- For a wired network, check all the network cable connections, remove and replug them if required.
- Print a network connection report to check the error and find the Epson ET 2720 troubleshooting issue.
- Disable the firewall and antivirus software on your wireless router.
- Try restarting your router and device.
For further issues on Epson ET 2720 setup printer, feel free to contact our technical support team and get your issues resolved.