BROTHER MFC L2750DW XL PRINTER SETUP
Brother Mfc L2750dw XL setup printer is a monochrome All-in-One wireless laser printer that comes with a color touchscreen display, duplex printing, automatic document feeder, and mobile printing.
- First, unpack the printer from the product package and verify the manufacturer’s seal, specifications, and other accessories.
- Remove all the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Take out the drum unit, toner cartridge assembly, power cord, Brother installation disc, telephone line cord, and manuals from the package.
- Install the drum unit assembly as guided in the manual and load some paper intothe paper input tray.
- Adjust the paper guides after stacking the paper intothe input tray without exceeding the guided marks.
- Connect the power cord to the wall outlet and power up the machine to set the basic printer settings.
- Connect the telephone line cord and configure the fax settings.
- Connect the printer with the desktop or laptop during the driver installation, either using a USB cable or wireless network.
- You can also connect the Brother printer to your mobile devices using the Brother IPrint & Scan
- Finally, perform a test print or scan on your Brother MFC L2750DW XL setup printer to verify whether your printer functions well.
BROTHER MFC L2750DW XL DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- You can download the driver software for Brother MFC L2750DW XL printer by just clicking the Brother MFC L2750DW XL Driver Download button on this screen or download it manually from the official site.
- Follow these instructions to download it from the official site:
- Open your default web browser and go to the Brother official site.
- Choose your product name and select the Downloads
- Make sure to select the correct OS and its version from the pull-down menu.
- Also, select the language you wish before downloading the driver software.
- If you have Mac , you can identify your operating system and its type by navigating to the Apple menu and selecting the About this Mac
- If you are using Windows , navigate to the search panel and type ‘ winver ’ to find your operating system.
- Choose the full driver package or your desired installer file to start downloading the software.
- The file format will be .exe or .zip for Windows and .dmg for Mac.
- After downloading the driver, run the Brother Mfc L2750dw XL setup file to begin the installation process.
BROTHER MFC L2750DW XL DRIVER INSTALLATION
BEFORE DRIVER INSTALLATION:
- Power up the printer and ensure that the cable connections are proper.
- Make sure to disconnect your Brother printer if it is connected previously with the computer device.
- Log on as an administrator on the computer.
- The basic printer settings for the Brother MFC L2750DW XL must be configured previously.
- Insert the Brother installation disc to the computer or download the driver software from the official site.
- Make sure to download the full driver & software package while downloading it from the official site to access more features.
- Run the printer setup Wizard and carry out the on-screen prompts to complete the driver setup.
- Make sure to choose the network connectivity based on your requirements and configure the settings as instructed on Brother Mfc L2750dw XL Setup Wizard .
- If you wish to register your Brother printer, you can register during the driver installation process.
- After completing the Brother MFC L2750DW XL driver installation, perform a test print to verify the printer functions.
BROTHER MFC L2750DW XL MANUAL
The Brother MFC L2750DW XL Manual comprises information regarding the printer specifications, functions, settings, and Brother Mfc L2750dw XL troubleshooting methods. The manual is supplied along with the printer during the first time purchase. You can also download the manual from the official site. Before downloading the manual, choose your desired language from the drop-down menu available on the top of the Brother main page. It is available only in the PDF file format for both Windows and Mac .
BROTHER MFC L2750DW XL WIRELESS SETUP
The Brother Mfc L2750dw XL wireless setup for Brother MFC L2750DW XL printer is quite a simple method. Follow the below-mentioned steps to perform the wireless setup:
- Connect your computer to the local wireless network and ensure that the basic printer settings are executed appropriately.
- Insert the Brother Mfc L2750dw XL installation disc to the computer or open the downloaded driver file from the drive location to run the Brother Mfc L2750dw XL Setup Wizard.
- Choose your desired language and accept the EULA by clicking the Agree
- Set the connection type to Wireless Network Connection(Wi-Fi) and mark the Yes, I want to connect the machine to the wireless network checkbox after verifying the SSID of the Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for the Brother Mfc L2750dw XL Wireless Setup Wizard to complete network
- Select the printer name and click Next once the network scanning gets completed.
- If the Brother Mfc L2750dw XL Wireless Setup Wizard is unable to find your printer name, Enable the Wireless Connection window will pop-up on the screen.
- Now, go to the control panel of the printer and tap the Wi-Fi
- Select WLAN Assistant and tap OK .
- Now the Brother Mfc L2750dw XL Setup Wizard will retrieve the network settings and display the Wireless Network Setup window on the screen.
- Select the No, I do not have a USB cable checkbox and click on the Next
- Follow the commands displayed on the computer to configure the wireless network settings.
- After completing the wireless configuration, confirm the WLAN configuration by marking the Checked and Confirmed checkbox on the computer screen.
- Select the model name and click Next to proceed with the next step.
- Select the Standard(Recommended) checkbox and continue with the software installation process.
- If you wish to add additional software, choose the software that suits your device from the displayed list to finish Brother Mfc L2750dw XL wireless setup.
- Select Finish to complete the Brother MFC L2750DW XL driver installation process for your Brother printer.
BROTHER MFC L2750DW XL TROUBLESHOOTING
Brother Mfc L2750dw XL Troubleshooting is the method of identifying and resolving printer issues. If you get any error message on the control panel regarding the printer issue, resolve it using the correct troubleshooting steps. Some printer errors like paper size mismatch, paper jams, ink cartridge, printer not printing, installation errors are due to improper maintenance, incorrect usage, and faulty installations. You are advised to restart the printer machine first whenever you encounter the issue mentioned above. If you have any difficulties in resolving the Brother Mfc L2750dw XL setup printer issues, contact our technical support.