BROTHER MFC J995DW PRINTER SETUP
- Unbox and remove all packing covers and tapes from the Brother MFC J995dw setup printer.
- If fax is needed, connect one end of the telephone line cable to the line jack and the other end to a wall jack.
- Connect the power cord of the printer to an AC outlet.
- You can adjust the control panel angle by tilting it up.
- Take out the paper tray from the machine.
- Open the paper output tray and slide the guides out up to the mark of the type of paper you are about to load.
- Fan astack of paper and place it into the tray.
- Adjust the green guides according to your paper size.
- Close the output paper tray cover and insert the whole paper tray assembly into the printer.
- Pull the paper support out and unfold the flap to prevent slipping of the
- Lower the ink cartridge cover and remove the orange protective plastic material from the slots.
- Now, unpack and install the ink cartridges intothe respective slots. While inserting the black ink cartridge, make sure to shake it horizontally for 15 times before fixing it into the slot.
- Close the ink cartridge cover. Once you have installed all the ink cartridges, the printer starts the cleaning process and prints a quality check sheet.
- Set the date, time, and language with the help of the touchscreen instructions to complete Brother MFC J995dw setup.
- Go to Settings--> All Settings --> Initial Setup --> Local language.
- Select your language and press the Home
- Now, you have to install the driver for Brother MFC j99DW to connect the printer to your computer.
BROTHER MFC J995DW DRIVER
The driver available for Brother MFC J995DW is Full driver & Software Package, which has all the functions and is mostly recommended. Other drivers are Printer Driver & Scanner Driver, Add Printer Wizard Driver, XML Paper Specification Printer Driver, and Universal Printer Driver.
You can install the driver software from the installation CD or download it from the official site of the printer.
Follow the guidelines given below to install the Brother MFC J995dw driver software on your computer.
- Open the installation file.
- The Brother MFC J995dw Setup Installation Wizard appears, choose your language and click Next.
- Now, Accept the license agreement and select your connection type.
- Follow the instructions prompted as per your connection type.
- Underthe Select Machine tab, click Standard as the installation type.
- If required, install the additional software. After the installation is complete, click Finish.
BROTHER MFC J995DW PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- Open your browser and go to the printer’s official website.
- Click the Support & Downloads tab and select the Choose your product box under Downloads, Manuals & FAQs.
- Select your Region and locate your product by clicking the Downloads
- Enter the name of your product as MFC-J995DW in the search box,or select Inkjet Printer and find the printer model.
- Select the Operating System of your computer and its version.
- The driver software available for your printer will be listed. Select the required Brother MFC J995dw driver software, accept the license agreement, and download it.
BROTHER MFC J995DW MAC DRIVER
- Go to the support site of the Brother printer.
- Search for your model number under theDownloads
- Select the Operating System as Mac and choose the correct
- You can download the Full Driver & Software Package to access all the printer
- Locate your downloaded file and double-click it to install the Brother MFC J995dw driver software.
- Follow the prompts in the Start Here Mac Wizard.
- Set your Connection Type as Local Connection (USB) and click
- Connect your Mac computer to the Brother MFC J995dw setup printer with the help of a USB cable.
- The Install Brother Drivers window displays on the screen, click Continue .
- Enter your admin password to install the software.
- Click the Add Printertab,select your printer and click Next.
- When prompted to download Brother iPrint&Scan, click Download from App Store .
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
BROTHER MFC J995DW MANUAL
- Manuals for Brother MFC J995DW comes in the package. To Download it from our site or the official support site of the printer, proceed with the following steps.
- The Brother MFC J995DW manual includes User’s Guide, Brother MFC J995dw Setup Guide, and Additional Feature Guide.
- Reference Guide describes the printer’s control panel and other basic settings.
- Quick setup guide includes the instructions for the basic printer setup, Brother MFC J995dw driver installation, steps to load paper, connection procedures, and ways to print and scan from a mobile device.
- Product Safety Guide has the safety measures for usingthe product.
BROTHER MFC J995DW AIRPRINT
There is no requirement for a driver software to be installed for using Brother MFC J995dw AirPrint from your iOS devices.
Airprint from macOS:
- Connect the printer and Mac computer to the same network.
- Click the Apple Then, select System Preferences.
- Click Printers & Scanner and select Add
- Select your Brother printer and click Brother MFC J995dw Airprint.
- Now, select a document to print, change the print settings as required, select the printer name, and click Print.
AirPrint From IPhone, IPad, or IPod Touch:
- Connect the Brother printer and your Apple mobile device to the same network.
- Open the page you want to print. You can select a photo, webpage, email, or document.
- Open the document and tap the Share
- Select Print from the options.
- Select your Printer and click Print .
- Your document will now be printed using the Brother MFC J995dw AirPrint feature.
BROTHER MFC J995DW WIRELESS SETUP
The procedure given below explains to setting up a wireless connection for your Brother MFC J995DW.
Step 1: Connect the printer to your access point.
- On the printer’s control panel, press Wi-Fion the touchscreen and select Brother MFC J995dw wireless Setup Wizard.
- Enter the SSID and Network Key of your access point/router.
- Now, when the Brother MFC J995dw setup printer connects to your access point/router, the Connected message displays.
Step 2: Connect the Brother printer to your computer.
- Install the Brother MFC J995DW driver software from the Installation CD or download it from the official website of the printer
- Run the installation Wizard by double-clicking the installer file.
- In the Connection type window, selectWireless Network Connection. Next.
- In the Detecting Existing Wireless Network Settings window, your network is automatically detected, selectYes to confirm.
- When Brother MFC J995dw wireless setup Wizard opens up, follow the prompts to connect to your wireless network.
- The printer will be automatically connected to your computer.
- If this method fails,the Enable Wireless Connection window appears on the screen.
- Go to the touchscreen of the printer and tap the Wi-Fi
- Select WLAN Assistant and press OK.
- If you receive a failed connection message, Wireless Network Setup window prompts.
- Select No, I do not have a USB cable . Next.
- Enter the SSID and password of your router FOR Brother MFC J995dw wireless setup.
- Navigate the touchscreen of the printer and tap Wi-Fi .
- Select the Setup W When asked to Enable WLAN, Yes.
- Enter the network credentials. Press OK.
- You will get a successful connection message displayed on the touchscreen.
- Now, go back to the Brother MFC J995dw Setup Window and select Next.
- Mark the Checked and confirmed box and click Next.
- The Brother MFC J995dw wireless setup network connection will be successfully established.
BROTHER MFC J995DW TROUBLESHOOTING
Error codes will be displayed on your touchscreen of the printer or on your computer if the Brother MFC J995dw setup printer malfunctions. Some of the issues corresponding to such error codes can be solved easily if you carry out the right troubleshooting steps. You can get help from our technical experts in fixing any printer-related issues in no time.