BROTHER MFC J6930DW INSTALLATION
FOR UNPACKING :
- Take out the Brother Mfc J6930dw setup printer and other components from the carton.
- Unwrap the covers and the protective materials from inside and outside the printer.
For loading paper:
- Draw out the paper tray from the printer.
- Move the paper guides to the paper size and pick up the stopper.
- Place the papers on the paper tray with their print side facing down.
- Then,shift the paper guides to the edges of the paper and make sure the paper stack are below the maximum paper limit.
- Replace the paper tray into the Brother Mfc J6930dw setup printer.
- Unfold the paper support until it stops at a position.
FOR TURNING ON :
- The power cord should be connected to the electrical wall socket.
- The printer will power on.
- Then set the language and region options on the printer display.
FOR INSTALLING INK :
- Open the ink cartridge lid and take out the orange tapes.
- Unpack the ink cartridge from the pack and remove the tapes.
- Gently shake the cartridge and then press down the cartridge into its slot until it snaps in a position.
FOR CONNECTING TO THE TELEPHONE LINE :
- Mount the scanner cover and connect the telephone line cord to the LINE port on the printer.
- After that, lower the scanner unit cover.
BROTHER MFC J6930DW DRIVER
The Brother Mfc J6930dw setup printer software driver is available on the Brother Mfc J6930dw installation disc and on the official website of the printer. The Full driver & Software package, Drivers, and other Utilities are present online for downloading. The Brother Mfc J6930dw drivers supporting Windows, macOS, and Linux systems are provided.
BROTHER MFC J6930DW DRIVER WINDOWS 7
- The printer driver for Windows can be obtained in two ways.
- Using Brother Mfc J6930dw installation disc, insert the disc into the computer and runthe installer file.
- Using the manufacturer's site, in the Downloads menu, select OS Family and OS versionDownload the driver software you want.
BROTHER MFC J6930DW DRIVER MAC
The Brother Mfc J6930dw driver for Mac devices has to be downloaded from the printer's website. After setting the OS to macOS, download the software driver.
BROTHER MFC J6930DW MANUAL
The Brother MFC-J6930DW manuals such as User's Guide, Printer Setup Guide, and Other Feature Guide are found on the official website of the printer in PDF format.
You get the printed copy of the manuals along with the printer.
BROTHER MFC J6930DW NETWORK SETUP
BROTHER MFC J6930DW WIRED SETUP :
- Connect the router and printer usingan Ethernet cable.
- Link the router to the computer LAN port using another Ethernet cable.
- Now,you can download the printer software on your computer.
- Start the Brother Mfc J6930dw setup using the Brother Mfc J6930dw driver installation software.
- For connection type, choose Wired Network Connection and then proceed to finish the process.
BROTHER MFC J6930DW WIRELESS SETUP :
- Turn on the router network connection and then keep the computer connected to the network.
- Download the Brother Mfc J6930dw driver on the computer and run the software to be installed for Brother Mfc J6930dw wireless setup.
- Switch on the printer.
- The setup window opens, choose the language according to your preferences.
- Read and approve the License Agreement.
- Under the Connection type, select Wireless Network Connection to create Brother Mfc J6930dw wireless setup.
- Make sure to connect to the router network.
- Press the Wi-Fi menu on the printer screen and then choose Setup Wizard.
- Select the network ID fromthe list and type the network key to access the network.
- If the connection is successful, confirm the network connection on your computer to finish Brother Mfc J6930dw wireless setup.
- Pick your printer on the Brother Mfc J6930dw setup window and continue to install it.
BROTHER MFC J6930DW OFFLINE
- In case your printer device goes offline, the printer can be accessed and you cannot perform any operation from your computer.
- So,check your network interface and USB cables whether they are properly secured.
- See that the right printer is selected as the default printer.
- Check if the printer is in the sleep mode and wake up the printer.
When the printing status shows that the Brother Mfc J6930dw setup printer is stopped, delete the unnecessary printing tasks from the print queue.