Brother Mfc J5845dw Install
To set up your Brother MFC J5845DW printer and connect it to a system over a wired or wireless network, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below for Brother MFC J5845dw setup.
- Open the top opening of the printer package.
- On the top position of the package, you can find the components such as starter ink cartridges, quick setup guide, product safety guide, installation disc, maintenance sheet, and telephone line cord.
- Take the components from the printer package and keep them aside for future use.
- Gently, take the Brother MFC J5845DW printer out of the package.
- Remove all the protective tapesfrom the printer.
- Now, get a stack of plain paper and fill the paper tray.
- You can find the paper tray at the front side of the Brother MFC J5845dw setup printer.
- Pull the tray out of the printer and remove its top cover.
- Adjust the sides of the tray and place a stack of A4 or U.S paper into the printer.
- After that, place the paper tray back into the printer.
- Connect the Brother MFC J5845DW printer to the wall outlet using the power cord provided with the product package.
- Once the printer becomes idle, start installing the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Unpack the genuine ink cartridges provided with the printer.
- Shake the cartridges and then insert them into the respective slots.
- After that, set the other preferences by following the instructions displayed on the printer’s screen.
- Install the Brother MFC J5845DW printer driver on your computer to finish the Brother MFC J5845dw setup.
- You can use the wireless, wired, or USB connection method to connect the printer to your system.
- Finally after Brother MFC J5845DW install, try to perform a test print operation on your Brother MFC J5845DW printer to check the printer’s functions.
Brother Mfc J5845dw Driver
After completing the Printer Setup, you have to proceed with Brother MFC J5845DW install driver file on your system. Without installing the driver of the printer on your system, you will be not able to perform the printer-related operations. The printer driver CD is provided with the product’s package. You can also download the Brother MFC J5845DW driver software file from this site.
Brother Mfc J5845dw Driver Download
To download the Brother MFC J5845DW printer driver software file from this site, click the Brother MFC J5845DW Driver Download button available on this screen. Select the operating system and its version from the drop-down menu if required. After downloading the printer driver, open it and begin the installation process. Complete the driver installation by following the on-screen Brother MFC J5845DW install instructions. Make sure to select the correct connection type and the printer model during the driver installation.
Brother Mfc J5845dw Driver Windows 10
The guided instructions given below will direct you to download the Brother MFC J5845DW setup printer driver for the Windows 10 operating system from its official site.
- Navigate to the official site of the Brother printer from your Windows 10 system’s web browser.
- Search for the Brother MFC J5845DW printer in the products list and select it.
- Click the Downloads tab on the MFC- J5845DW printer’s Support & Downloads
- Choose your operating system and its version by clicking the radio button beside them.
- Click the OKbutton to begin the driver download.
- Now,you will be asked to read and accept the End User License Agreement to continue with the Brother MFC J5845DW driver download process.
- Click the Agree to EULA Wait for the selected driver file to download.
- Once it is done, extract it and begin the installation.
- To get remote assistance in installing the Brother MFC J5845DW printer driver on your system, contact our printer technical experts by clicking the Call button available on this screen.
Brother Mfc J5845dw Manual
Brother MFC J5845DW printer’s user guide can be downloaded in the PDF format from this site by clicking the Manual Download button.You can d ownload the printer manual from the manufacturer’s site as well.
Brother Mfc J5845dw Wireless Setup
The guided Brother MFC J5845DW wireless setup instructions given below will direct you to connect your Brother MFC J5845DW printer driver to a wireless network using the Wi-Fi Direct method.
- Switch on your Brother MFC J5845DW setup printer.
- Tap the Settings icon available at the lower end of the printer screen to proceed with Brother MFC J5845DW wireless setup.
- Select All Settings --> Network --> Wi-Fi Direct --> Manual.
- Now,the SSID and password for the Wi-Fi Direct connection will be displayed on the screen.
- On your mobile device, tap the Wi-Fi
- From the list of wireless networks, select the SSID that matches with the Wi-Fi name displayed on your printer screen for Brother MFC J5845DW wireless setup.
- Enter its password and touch the Connect
- Once your mobile device is connected to your Brother printer’s network, install the Brother iPrint, and Scan application on your mobile.
- After installing the app, try a test print operation.
Brother Mfc J5845dw Scan To Email
To perform the Brother MFC J5845DW Scan to Email operation, first, you have to configure your Brother MFC J5845DW setup printer. After that, you can perform the scan to email operation on your Brother printer. Follow the quick, simple steps given below will direct you to perform the scan to email operation on your Brother MFC J5845DW printer.
Steps To Configure Your Brother Printer For The Scan To E-mail Operation::
- Navigate to your Brother printer’s Embedded Web Server
- Log in to your Brother printer’s account using the credentials.
- Locate and click the Network
- Select the Protocol option onthe left- hand side of the screen for Brother MFC J5845DW Scan to Email.
- Scroll down the Protocol screen and locate the POP3/SMTP
- Click the Advanced Setting s option available beside it.
- Enter your SMTP server details in the given fields.
- Select the SMTP-AUTH option in the SMTP Server Authentication Method
- Fill the SMTP-AUTH Account Name and SMTP-AUTH Account Password fields with the username and password of your dedicated user account.
- Choose the SSL or TLS
- In the Printer E-mail Address field, type the e-mail address you wish to set as the printer’s user account.
- Skip the other sections and click the Submit for Brother MFC J5845DW Scan to Email.
- Now,the Test E-mail Send Configuration message will appear on the screen.
- Enter your email address in the Destination E-mail address field and click the checkbox beside the Send Test E-mail option followed by the Submit
- If the test email message is sent successfully, then It is verified that the specified e-mail send configuration is a valid message that will appear on the screen.
Steps To Perform The Scan To Email Operation From Your Brother Printer
- Make sure that your Brother MFC J5845DW setup is turned ON and ready for the scan operation.
- Open the top scanner cover, place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- Close the scanner door. Now, locate and tap the Scan icon on your Brother printer’s screen.
- Now, the Scan menu will appear on the screen.
- Tap the Scan to E-mail
- If you have already registered your email address with the user ID, then it will appear on the screen.
- Tap it followed by the OK
- If you have not registered your e-mail address, tap the Manual button and enter your mail address in the given field for Brother MFC J5845DW Scan to Email.
- Tap the OK
- Now,the E-mail server window will appear on your Brother printer screen, select the desired scan preferences from the displayed options and press the Start button on your printer’s control panel.
- The Brother MFC J5845DW printer will start to scan the placed document, and send the scanned data to the registered mail address.
Brother Mfc J5845dw Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a process of identifying the issues and fixing them manuallyby carryi ng out appropriate steps. Usually, an error code will be displayed on the printer when something goes wrong within the device. First, try to identify the error code displayed on the printer screen and then perform the required troubleshooting instructions to fix it. Some of the common issues faced by the Brother MFC J5845DW setup printer users are paper jam, ink cartridge error, printer not printing, and printer offline. You can fix the above-mentioned issues manually by referring to the user guide. To get remote assistance in fixing your Brother printer related issues, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button available on this screen.