BROTHER MFC J5330DW PRINTER SETUP
Brother MFC J5330dw Unboxing:-
- Brother MFC J5330dw Setup printer contains Ink cartridges (black, yellow, cyan, and magenta)
- Manuals (Quick Setup Guide and Product Safety Guide)
- Brother Installation Disc
- Maintenance Sheet
- Telephone line cord
- Take these items from the printer box.
Load letter/A4 paper
- Remove the Brother MFC J5330 printer’s paper tray.
- Fan some paper and load them into the paper tray.
- Place the paper tray back into the Brother MFC J5330 printer.
Connecting power cord
- Use the machine’s power cord to establish a connection from the Brother MFC J5330DW setup printer to the AC grounded power outlet.
- After the connection, the machine turns on automatically.
Date and time settings
- Proceed with the touchscreen instructions to set a date and time correctly.
Install starter ink cartridges
- Once you peel off the orange protective part from the new black ink cartridge, place it into the cartridge access area of the Brother MFC J5330DW printer.
- Do the same to install the remaining three cartridges.
- Note: Shake the ink cartridge to spread the ink before installing it.
- Establish a telephone line connection, and set the receive mode and station ID for fax setup.
BROTHER MFC J5330DW DRIVER
Full Driver & Software Package is the recommended driver for the Brother MFC J5330DW setup printer. The other drivers for the machine available on the manufacturer site are Printer Driver & Scanner Driver, Add Printer Wizard Driver, XML Paper Specifications Printer Driver, and Universal Printer Driver.
BROTHER MFC J5330DW DRIVER WINDOWS 10
The download button of the Brother MFC J5330DW printer driver for Windows 10 is provided on this website.
BROTHER MFC J5330DW DRIVER WINDOWS XP
You can download the Brother MFC J5330DW printer for Windows XP by clicking the Brother MFC J5330DW Driver Download button available on this page.
BROTHER MFC J5330DW DRIVER MAC
The link to download the Brother MFC J5330DW printer driver for Mac is mentioned on this page
BROTHER PRINTER MFC J5330DW MANUAL
- The Quick Printer Setup Guide and Product Safety Guide are provided with the Brother MFC J5330DW printer while you purchase it.
- These two manuals are essential for users to handle the machine correctly.
- Other available manuals for the Brother MFC J5330DW setup printer are Online User’s Guide, Mobile Print/Scan Guide, Brother Image Viewer Guide, Brother Meter Read Tool, and Universal Printer Driver.
- You can download any of these manuals from the manufacturer site or this site.
BROTHER MFC J5330DW WI-FI SETUP
- Install the setup file of the Brother MFC J5330DW driver on your Windows computer using the Brother installation CD.
- Else, navigate to the official website of the Brother printer to download the machine’s setup file.
- Double-click the setup file to begin the installation of the Brother MFC J5330DW printer driver.
- Choose your desired language when the installation window opens on the screen for Brother MFC J5330DW Wi-fi setup.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the Brother software by selecting the checkbox beside the I accept these license agreement option.
- Click the Next button to view the Connection Type window.
- To perform a wireless setup, select the radio button next to the Wireless Network Connection and click the Next button.
- When the Detecting existing wireless network settings window appears on the screen, check if the name of your wireless router is displayed.
- Select the ‘Yes, I want to connect the device to this wireless network’ option and click Next for Brother MFC J5330DW Wi-fi setup.
- Wait until you see the Enable Wireless window.
- Now, on the touchscreen panel of the Brother MFC J5330DW setup printer, tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Tap the Setup Wizard option followed by the Yes option to enable the WLAN feature on the Brother MFC J5330DW printer.
- Tap the name of your wireless router and provide the network security key using the touchscreen keypad.
- When you tap the OK option, the machine tries to connect to your computer for a wireless network to finish Brother MFC J5330DW Wi-fi setup.
- Tap the OK button when the Connection Successful message displays on the Brother MFC J5330DW printer’s LCD panel.
- Continue with the on-screen wizards to complete the Brother MFC J5330DW driver installation.
- Note: Make sure to set the installation type to Standard.
BROTHER MFC J5330DW TROUBLESHOOTING
The issues that arise with the Brother MFC J5330DW setup printer are related to paper jam/paper feed, print, scan, copy, fax, and setup/settings. Maintain your printer properly to avoid problems. If any unavoidable issues occur, resolve it by performing the right troubleshooting steps. You can get help from our technical experts for fixing any printer-related issues.
BROTHER MFC J5330DW OFFLINE
When the Brother MFC J5330DW printer shows the ‘Printer status is Offline or Paused’ message on the computer’s screen, resolve it as per the Brother MFC J5330DW troubleshooting solutions mentioned below.
Error message and cable connection
- The Brother MFC J5330DW printer should be turned on while rectifying the problem. If you see any other error messages such as paper jam or ink/toner empty on the machine’s LCD panel, troubleshoot this error and continue with the Brother MFC J5330DW troubleshooting steps provided here.
- Check if the USB or an Ethernet cable is connected to the Brother MFC J5330DW printer correctly.
- If you have installed the Brother MFC J5330DW drivers for different printers on your computer, you should set your Brother MFC J5330dw setup printer as default.
- On your Windows 8 or 10 computer, open the Devices and Printers window by selecting the Hardware and Sound option.
- Right-click the Brother MFC J5330DW printer’s icon and select the Set as default printer option from the printer menu.
Cancel all print jobs
- Select the Cancel All Documents option from the printer menu to clear all the print jobs on the Brother MFC J5330DW printer.
Disable Pause printing
- Remove the checkbox next to the Pause Printing option.
- Make sure to delete multiple copies of the Brother MFC J5330DW printer’s driver.
- If the issue continues on Brother MFC J5330dw Setup, contact our technical support member for assisting you to resolve the ‘Printer is Offline or Paused’